Thursday, October 18, 2007

How about them Nipples?

Ok..... I hope this posts. Milo and I went to the Babies R us to get some of his special pacifiers. He's been chucking them on ourwalks like they are out of style. We've been running low for awhile and I have been on the look out for them on the sidewalks in town. I guess that is the daddy equivilent of the meth addicts in town looking for cigarette butts.

( this is called sardine fishing. Where people (usually junkies) look on the ground for cigarette butts to smoke. THE MORE YOU KNOW.)

I have hooked one or two sardines in my day. Just boil them up and they are as good as new. Having the supply of pacifiers running low we headed off to the babies r us. WARNING: BAD DADDY PLACE. TOO MUCH JUNK. BETWEEN MOTHERS TO BE DADDIES TO BE THE SALESPEOPLE PHOTOGRAPHER AND WORSE THE SOON TO BE GRADMAS IT CAN BE OVERWHELMING. We rushed in went to the aisle with the pacifiers narrowly escaping the baby registry. In line we were behind a lady with her baby. I recognized this lady, but couldn't figure out where i knew her. I tried to do the brain scan subtracting a few years, it hit me. She was in the breast feeding class amy and i were in. She already had a baby, but failed at breast feeding. So she was in this class all bragging about how she had a baby but sucked at breast feeding. Anyway, I was trying to figure out how to talk to her. I can't really ask about her sore nipples, which is the only thing i really know about her. This was very perplexing. Any suggestions??????

No comments: