Monday, October 1, 2007

Poop squeals

This falls into the catagory of the things you are never told. When a baby gets on solid food. They start having real poop. This scares the Sh#t back into them. They start with the normal "erugh" noise followed by the immediate "yaaahhh" of pain. This I call a poop squeal. It's funny to me. Not so much for milo. Yesterday i thought Milo needed some prune juice. We did not have any. I should have bought some. Milo went without. He was fussy all day, but we figured it was from his shots and the fever that followed. He was up last night. Amy and i were taking turns getting up with him. Amy's turn 5am. She yells for me. I go in she's freaking out. Milo has got too much poop and it's hurting him. Amy asks if we should take him to the hospital.

What would you say? My baby has POOP coming out of his butt!!! NO NO NO NO you don't understand he has POOP coming out of his butt!!!!

Milo finally went with some relaxation help from me.

No comments: