Thursday, January 31, 2008

Daddy V. $$$$

Daddydom does put excess stress on the $$$ situation. There are many different factions that will drain your fun(d)s. I will be taking on wayyy more than i can chew and hope not to choke. My wife will be leaving her job on maternity leave early. This will allow her time to rest and get that baby girl growing. That is cool. She's working hard building a human. That's tough work. She needs the break. Man in me says..."you stay home make baby." Of course financially this could be trouble. Right now with work it's tough. I'm not making enough $$$ and our finances are drained. The whole family will move to State college PA for about two months where i will work like a dog. We are getting an apartment for 2 months. I have the lease and the deposit money (borrowed) in front of me and I'm scared. Scared because i am supposed to only be there for half the week and half the week be down home. This can not work. I will be causing major problems in my job. I have to do what's best for my family, but is causing me to be unemployed the best (?). I do not know if that will happen, but right now i do not know for sure what will go on. I feel as though i'm being torn between several different factions.....Daddy, husband, provider, boss, leader, dad to be, and somewhere if i look close enough might be me down there. I do not know if I want to find him.

No comments: