Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Milo gets the mail

You know having a baby changes your life so much. You really have to learn to accept these things. It's tough. During the holidays I really wanted to go out and have fun like I was a young person without a child. Knowing that you can't do that and being responsible enough to accept that is something i am still getting used to. Amy and I had a friend who came over and we stayed up too late since Milo was staying over at his aunt's house. We should have been thinking and said to ourselves "since milo is away let's go to bed at 10 pm and sleep in .....maybe even to 7 am !!!!!" Instead we stayed up way to late being crazy and stupid. The next day we were groggy and when we were off to pick Milo up our friend said she was going to go home and sleep. I was pissed at her for thinking she would have a free run. I asked her to go and pick up Milo with Amy so i could clean the house a little. I really didn't want her to be able to sleep. I wanted her to be in our reality for one day and how difficult it is to live what is actually 2 lives ( parent/ Partying couple). I know she was hurting that next day and that made me happy. Spreading pain around might be one of the sick pleasures new parents get. I enjoy when Milo yells and wakes up my drug hazed neighbors. Got to get out of the hood.

No comments: