Monday, January 14, 2008

Dentist with the Cranks!!!

So i had a dentist cleaning today. Milo had his cranks on. Probably from the weekend schedule upheaval. He was whiny and tired and screamed all morning I tried putting him in for a nap. No dice. He screamed and screamed. Finally he fell out 5 minutes before we needed to go. I went in to wkae him up and he was so out of it. I took picture but left the camera in his room. I knew it was going to be bad to wake up a baby and take him to the dentist, but i gots to do it. He was very unhappy there and he wanted to chill with me. He was all baby scared even though he had a book two little people to bang together and also a cup. Who wouldn't have a good time? He cryed and i took him and we layed down and watched sesme street while i got my teeth cleaned. He got a tooth brush too!!! He's always hustling. My dentist has a picture of himself with John Mccain. It sits on his reception desk...... I wonder if it will still be there if he's president. (mccain .. not the dentist.)

No comments: