Friday, September 14, 2007

Bush's Get out of jail Free card

George W. Bush has announced that the Iraq war is so messed up that he won't be able to do anything during his presidency. In the little time he has left I'm sure he could mess something up more. I guess Karl Rove won't return his calls anymore. This really aggravates me. Congress should make Bush serve the rest of his term in Iraq. He made this mess he should at least take a little responsibilty for this. So now when the next president takes office they will have the "previous administration" to blame for everything. I believe the war in Iraq will continue for a very long time, although they may end the use of the term "war" when talking about it. That is all I hope the next president will do. I wonder if they can even deliver on that.

No comments: