Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'll get to it.

Still no pretzels although i made a beer bread and some vegan donuts. I am now 179 lbs. In the 70's. That makes me feel so nice. Milo and i have had some good days. Changing the guy on the fly can be dangerous. Many places do not have changing tables, especially in mens rooms. This is a problem and i believe from now on i will protest by simply changing milo in a conspicuous places. I don't have a problem with smaller establishments, but a public library, the courthouse? come on. I thought it was a law. I guess it's just a good idea. Automatic sinks and changing a baby without a changing table do not go hand in hand.

1 comment:

Don said...

It's bizarre how kids know when they're in a scuzzy place. They'll look around, see how unsanitary it is and think to themselves: "oh yeah, this is the place". Then relax their sphincter.

I feel your pain!