Tuesday, September 25, 2007

So when is it a good time?

I was heading out with Milo when i realized I could not find my wallet. Having worn the same pants for awhile i knew it was not in another pair. I looked all over and started to look in those crazy places. I.E. Maybe the cat kicked it. We do not live in the nicest neighborhood and all i did yesterday was go to 2 stores and pick grapes for my jelly and wine. My mind goes all different places as Milo screams. I have looked everywhere and now that ID Blocker schmuck on tv looks like a genius. I take Milo out and go to the two stores with no luck, we went to the bank to cancel my atm card. We get back home and i feed Milo. He falls asleep and i lift up the cases of jelly jars and wonder when i will get to that and my wallet falls off of the bottom case. It was stuck there. That's why i didn't see it when i checked the first time. Now i have to wait for a new Atm card.
At least it was better than the DMV.

No comments: