Friday, August 31, 2007

Headache

I have a big headache today. I need to get stuff done, i need a new shirt for a wedding tomorrow. I also may need some pants so today could be hectic. Tomorrow is going to be our first full night away from milo. I'm kindof scared. I'm sure he'll be ok, but it's a little nerve wracking. I watched Halloween last night care of a guy who can get you that type of stuff. It was very good in the begining and dragged towards the end. I don't know if it was the final cut the date on the title was may 17th. Michael Myers is resurrected by Rob Zombie. There is a joke somewhere in there ... Zombie ..dead. Malcolm McDowell was in it. He's so cool. He even threw in a few wheezing "michael"s in there ala Donald Pleasence from the original Halloween movies. I hope i can look as good as him when i'm old.... Malcom McDowell not that other guy. The whole Myers clan is involved and little michael is crazy. Amy loves Rob Zombie films. I'm not sure if i like them or not they are good cheesy thriller movies, but it gets a little old. Zombie creates these trashy horrible characters that do exist in our society. I think that is what was scary about the Devils Rejects. Some parts of that film you could totally believe could have or has happened to people....that's just creepy. Rob Zombie casts his wife alot in these films. She has a ridiculous laugh in house of 1000's corpses. Yeah so i guess i like rob zombie films too. I think he should make a zombie film....that just seems right.

No comments: