Monday, August 6, 2007

Liquid disapointment

I am not happy about the rain this morning. That means i will have to find something to do with my little guy today to keep him from being upset. It should be clearing up, but then it will be very humid. Milo does not like the heat he gets very fussy. I am glad to be rid of the big bulky stroller we had, but only having a snugli means that when it's hot i'm left with a little heater on my chest. He usually leaves a baby shaped sweat mark on me. I hope i can get to the library today so i can get a book out. It's not like i have loads of time to read (when will i ever?) but i do like to try some reading sometimes. I would like to read "rich dad, poor dad" it seems more like a reference book to me. If i can get milo to be rich maybe he will buy us a shore house when he's older. Is that too much pressure? I really don't have much time to worry about money, which is nice. Mostly i'm too busy dealing with the day-to-day issues of the baby care. Work has definetely taken a back seat. Sometimes i still find myself stressing about it, but then the other part of my brain tells me to shut up. There's nothing i can do. Physically i can't work any extra time than i have been. You have to get used to that. Really, your boss has to get used to that idea. You can get yelled at only so much. When you know your limit, that's it. I won't quit, but i do see myself riding into the sunset. Taking them kicking and screaming with me. Usually in the winter i go away to make decent money on the road. That option is completely out this year, as my more important career can not be put on hold. This should be a very fun winter time. I might wind up delivering pizzas, or blogging alot and being a bum. Being a bum never appealed to me.....milo needs me so that is a blog for another time.

No comments: