Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Once again with the heat.

Whew. Sure is hot today. This morning milo is in a better mood after finally napping for about three hours last night, he went to bed and slept through untill 6:30 am. He's seems to be feeling better and in a better mood. I am way too sleepy still.

Food shopping has to be done. Since i have figured out that i should pay bills and transfer the money when i go food shopping i sat down to do bills this morning. Milo was on the floor rolling around and before my wife went to work she was playing with him a little bit and got him a little wound up. As i finished the bills i informed Milo that " We are going to have none of that junk today." I think he was paying attention because he did calm down.

Food shopping is great. The people in the morning are so much nicer than the times i would always go shopping before. It strikes me as an odd thing because they are the same people i would see at night or on the weekends, they are just way happier. Milo goes through the checkout line like a rock star. The cashiers all wave him over. They are really excited to see him and he's always fast with a smile. They love talking to him and today milo was in a very talkative mood. His language consists of "goo" "ooo" and the occasional "baab", but he seems to enjoy conversations.

I am now in the habit of bringing a calculator to the store and adding up all of my purchases. Just because i never really kept track of it and that was bothering me. I have kept track these past 2 times and it has been dead on. Is this the sign of some mental issues? I don't know, but i think it's time to head out to the mall milo is screaming.

No comments: