Friday, August 17, 2007

Today the weather is very nice

It's a total shame how the weather is such a factor to me now. I don't think it really was before i had a baby it was just there. Sometimes it was difficult if i wanted to go for something outside and it was raining but it really was no big deal. Now if it looks like rain i know Milo will be having a very cranky day. I believe this is a good thing without worrying about all of the other things in life to worry about you can actually focus on the weather. Is it going to rain? is much better than is the traffic bad, will i be late today, is that really cute girl going to be at the counter at wawa, will they be out of the french vanilla cappuccino? Those types of questions still enter you mind and even now when i wake up my first thoughts are about my job, even though i will not be there for at least 9 1/2 hours. It's pretty sick when you think about that. I am sure that i will miss having the money, but i will never regret being here for my child. Besides debt can be fun.

No comments: