Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Things Are great

This is a wonderful time. Amy has a 2 week vacation from her job and she can be home to help. She took Milo out all day yesterday i got so much yard work done. I think yesterday was the most productive day i have had in a long time, also it was a day i did not blog or go on the Internet. I wonder if that is just a coincidence. Eagles start their preseason so everyone at work can talk about that for awhile. I know donovan mcnabb will be gone soon enough, maybe michael vick won't be busy. Milo is about 5 months and it's really geetting great i am just catching up on my sleep that was gone for te past few months. Milo has been growing so much and has started solid foods. That helps him be calmer longer. I think all of the growing really wears that baby down and the solid foods help him stay nourished. The cloth diapers will take a beating, but i am willing to stick it out the whole way. I just think it's better for the environment than to throw out bags and bags of trash. We throw too many things out. Everybody along my alley has tons of trash it's really a shame. i still have a tons of yardwork to do so i must get back. Nice to see you again.

No comments: