Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Sunshine superman

Today there is a heat warning in my area from noon today untill 8pm tomorrow. Milo and i went out for a nice morning walk. Everything was fine untill we returned home. He was tired and wanted to eat which is never a good combination. He has started on some oatmeal and he really doesn't like to have me feed him. I have tried the whole " i really love oatmeal!!" routine. That seems to work for a little while, maybe 2-3 spoonfuls, but then the screaming starts again. Oatmeal goes flying. My annoyance increases. It's amazing how the screams of your baby make you go insane in little spurts. I gave him as much oatmeal as i could and gave him some milk, then burped him and he puked right down my shirt. He finally now fell asleep he looks pretty cute but today he has been exhausting and it's not even 11 am. I believe today will be rough. I can understand how some people get very frustrated being a stay at home parent. It's a very rough job sometimes and you really do not get scheduled breaks. You will always have something to do, and always something not getting done. Then you blog.

No comments: